As a speaker Angela is entertaining, energetic and inspiring with authentic stories to tell about the world of business. With her signature mix of inspiration, humour, storytelling, and no-nonsense practicality and deep understanding of how to run a successful business, her thought provoking talks work well across cultures and with people from all walks of life.
Angela is available for talks and works on topics including:
• Building successful teams: Talent acquisition and retention
• Turning a start-up into a market leader
• Products don’t sell themselves, people do
• My journey- From ballet to business leader
• Apprenticeships and mentoring young people
• Leadership and kindness: doing things differently
• Women in STEM and leadership
• Social responsibility in life sciences
• Brexit and what it means for businesses in the life sciences sector
Some of Angela’s previous speeches, conferences and events include:
Selling The Thing, Buckingham Enterprise.
Innovation & Entrepreneurship Exit Strategy, Buckingham Enterprise.
Entrepreneurship, Metro Bank
The Power of Body Language, Amersham School
Future Proof Employers Conference, University Campus Aylesbury Vale
Transatlantic Growth, BritishAmerican Business Event
Book Angela as a speaker by contacting
Allison Pruski on
01628 330010 or email her on email@example.com