I speak for free if the time and opportunity makes it possible, and the topic is aligned with my goals.
I won’t charge a fee, but I will ask for a charity donation to one of my chosen beneficiaries:
- London Medical Education Academy
- to train a fistula surgeon from LMIC (Low and Middle Income Countries) with G4 Alliance for Safe Surgery (£5900)
- Observation opportunity for medical students to learn surgical anatomy (£250)
- Danesfield School Charity where I am Chair of the Board
I will however ask for travel reimbursement if distance and timing requires it.
My favourite topics include:
- Building a winning team from a bunch of discontented angry people
- The Peacock Strategy — make a startup the market leader in 3 years
- How Small beats Big, and how to build on Nimble feet
- My journey from Ballerina mistakes to Business maker
- Women in STEM and female leadership
- Why kindness is an underestimated leadership quality and how to change it
- Bringing in talent, apprenticeships and mentoring young women
- NLP and micro expressions, the necessity for someone working internationally
- Why focusing on strength is so much more useful than fixing weaknesses
I do talks from 5 min to 3 hour workshops, depending on the task at hand. I never run over and I am always well prepared, but not over rehearsed. I like interactions, and will draw on experience in the room, as well as encourage discussion.